March 6, 2011

Broccoli soup recipe


Made this soup last night and it was really yummy!

I am still looking for a Cheddar-Broccoli soup that reminice of the one Panera Bread makes, oh that one is to die for!! If anyone out there have a recipe that is like the one at Panera Bread...please, please!! send me and e-mail! (or a comment will be fine too) :)

Anyway this recipe is soo easy to do aswell. Quick to just throw together on those busy weeknights!

Enjoy!!

Oh...and I want to say Happy Birthday to my Brother!! :)


Who got a wet birthday kiss from his little baby! :)

2 comments:

  1. http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/1833/Panera-Bread-Broccoli-Cheese-S79119.shtml

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lammas, You really made my day!!! :)
    Have to try this recipe out, thank you soo much

    ReplyDelete