January 13, 2012

Thoughts+Midnight cookies recipe

I am all for getting the ball rolling again. Have huge plans for this blog and its contents, just hoping I can pull through them! :)

Getting more time here and making sure that the posts aren't too far between eachother. Since Christmas I have been batteling some illness, one after another. But I haven't quite been taking it easy either...
A few posts have been created and will be coming soon
A few ideas have been stored in my memory bank
A few recipes have been tried and documented
A few creative things have taken place

A lot is coming...:)

But before that I will share a recipe I tried this week and my oh my are they good!
As usual the recipe is clickable and both in swedish and english.

svensk version

english version

Enjoy and come back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment